Šie zēni albumu frontē turpina uzdarboties, un tagad jauna ziņa no komandas puses. Apritē nonāk "Six Feet Down Under" mini disks/ ep.
Tajā ir sekojoši ieraksti...
1. Eye of the Beholder - Recorded live on May 4, 1989 at Festival Hall in Melbourne
2. ...And Justice For All - Recorded live on May 4, 1989 at Festival Hall in Melbourne
3. Through the Never - Recorded live on April 8, 1993 at the Entertainment Centre in Perth
4. The Unforgiven - Recorded live on April 4, 1993 at the National Tennis Centre in Melbourne
5. Low Man's Lyric (Acoustic) - Recorded live on April 11, 1998 at the Entertainment Centre in Perth
6. Devil's Dance - Recorded live on April 12, 1998 at the Entertainment Centre in Perth
7. Frantic - Recorded live on January 21, 2004 at the Entertainment Centre in Sydney
8. Fight Fire With Fire - Recorded live on January 19, 2004 at the Entertainment Centre in Brisbane
Tātad ieskaņojumi no koncertiem, un visi jau veikti zemeslodes otrajā pusē. Austrālijā: Protams "World Magnetic" tūres ietvaros METALLICA viesosies pavisam drīz atkal šajā Zemes kontinentā.
Tūres datumi, kas aizsākas jau 15. septembrī un turpinās pat līdz novembrim, kas reizē ir "World Magnetic" noslēgums, lūkojami šajā vietā: http://www.metallica.c...
Bet viņu "story" oriģinālvalodā ir sekojošs:
Here's the story . . . the collective brain trust came up with what we thought might be a kinda fun idea . . . how about some live recordings from each time we have been lucky enough to visit the area? It was all well and good until we realized that we did not start making multi-track recordings of every show until 2004 . . . oops! But you guys, the fans, came to our rescue with some pretty decent bootleg options and we trimmed those down to two songs from each tour in 1989, 1993, 1998, and 2004. In digging a little deeper, it occurred to us that we had tracks that had never before been released as "live b-sides" (we're not counting the bonus songs on i-Tunes, okay?) and that that added to the adventure of pulling it all together.